If you’re looking for a place to reconnect with nature and experience the authentic Lebanese culture, Bkerzay is the place for you. This eco-friendly conservation project is set in a stunning valley surrounded by olive groves, pine forests and wildlife. The guesthouses are built with traditional stone and wood, blending seamlessly with the landscape. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with private balconies or terraces overlooking the mountains. You’ll love the organic and local food served at the restaurant, the relaxing pool and spa, and the pottery workshops where you can learn from local artisans. You can also explore the nearby hiking trails, villages and historical sites, or simply enjoy the peace and tranquility of this rural retreat. Bkerzay is a true gem in Lebanon’s countryside, where you can experience the natural beauty and hospitality of this amazing country.
Bkerzay is an eco-friendly conservation project that aims to preserve the natural beauty of Lebanon, with guesthouses carefully designed to mesh with the natural landscapes, without removing a single tree. They also use solar power, organic and local food, and support local artisans and communities. Bkerzay is proudly BREEAM certified, which means it meets high standards of environmental performance. Bkerzay is a place where you can enjoy nature and culture in a sustainable way.
Some more information about Bzerkay are:
- It is located in the Chouf mountains, about 45 minutes drive from Beirut.
- It has 22 guesthouses, each with a private balcony or terrace, a fireplace, and a jacuzzi or plunge pool.
- It offers activities such as pottery workshops, yoga classes, hiking trails, and cultural tours.
- It has a restaurant that serves traditional Lebanese dishes, made with ingredients from their own organic garden and local farms.
- It has a pool and a spa that offer relaxing treatments using natural products.